Terms and Conditions
Our Shop uses Razer Merchant Services, a safe and simple online payment method that does not reveal the number of your credit card.
- declines any liability regarding the possibility that a malfunction on the final client’s computer may show colours that do not match the original ones;
- only sells quality products;
- publishes information on its website to provide a service to the end client and declines any liability for potential technical inaccuracies and/or errors, which it undertakes to rectify following a written communication.
- does not guarantee that all the information on ohalos.com complies with the laws of other Countries.
- cannot guarantee that the website does not have viruses or other potential sources that may cause damage.
- the General Selling Conditions are written in Italian and translated into English.
The end client must comply with our terms and conditions and is required to periodically check these pages.
O’HaloS invites users to read these General Terms and Conditions governing the purchase of products and the management of orders placed on the site.
We encourage you to carefully read these conditions before buying our products on www.ohalos.com. By purchasing products on www.ohalos.com you hereby confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions as listed on this site at the date of purchase.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Sale to offer new services and to adapt to laws and regulations. Please keep this page constantly monitored.
The final client can only use the website for personal purposes, i.e. to browse the pages, read and provide us information, view and compare our products. Halo Retail Sdn. Bhd. is the owner of this website and of all its content and does not allow or authorise the reproduction or alteration of the website www.ohalos.com.
The material is protected by Copyright.
Requirements to use our services:
- Have a valid e-mail address;
- The client is required to accept the general provisions of this text without reservation. When final clients confirm the order on our website, they are required to accept these conditions.
Clients are responsible for their declarations and are aware that any false declarations are punishable by law.